The PLI 2001 will be held in the Banca Toscana Congress Centre.
Toscana first opened its doors in 1904, as
the "Piccolo Credito Toscano." Sixteen years later the Bank adopted
a new name, "Credito Toscano," in part to reflect the considerable
growth it had enjoyed. On March 29, 1930 the General Assembly voted
to establish a new entity, the Banca Toscana SpA, and on June 4,
1930 the papers were signed.